Located directly off the 8th tee of the Saranac Inn Golf Course, Camp Northern Light is for families.
Main Floor has a guest room with queen size bed, full bath, kitchen, dining and living room area is a SMALL open space plan. Screened in porch with swing, and additional dining area.
Second Floor - Master bedroom with king size bed. Kids room with a single, a double, two small bunks, and one full bath. Kids room has a TV with DVD and VCR player (we really do have a huge VHS library)
Lower floor- two guest bedrooms, one with a single bed and one with a trundle bed and a single bed.
Kitchen includes all pot, pans, dishes, glassware, utensils, full size refrigerator, electric stove, and microwave (sorry, no dishwasher). Living room area includes TV with Spectrum, and wifi with booster. Believe it or not we still have VCR, DVD player, tape player, and an extensive library of movies.
Outdoor fireplace with cover, picnic tables, gas and charcoal grills and a smoker. A large dock and floating raft. We have 3 canoes, 1 kayak, 2 stand up paddleboards and a rowboat. Church Pond is a private "no motor" lake (no gas engines). There are also 2 hammocks and a hammock swing.
We have boat cushions and some life vests for use located in the dockside chest and on the porch. All paddles are on the porch or under the roof of the boathouse. Please take a life vest / seat whenever boating on the pond.
There are some water rafts and tubes available and various balls and outdoor games including corn hole and for rainy days indoors we have loads of games, books and puzzles plus foosball and darts in the basement.
Please be advised, we turn off most services and winterize camp in mid October. We do not rent in the winter from the late fall into spring. We do not have WiFi, cable, or garbage pick up during those times. We also do not plow or shovel snow in the winter.
We are a SMOKE FREE property. No smoking anywhere.
A few Rules
1. We are a SMOKE FREE rental. No Smoking anywhere on the property. (I know we said it twice)!
2. We are family friendly but not toddler safe. Our dock is over deep water, so be sure to keep your child safe at all times. Swim and boating is at your own risk.
3. No large parties / no late night gatherings
4. Church Pond is a "no motor" pond which makes it perfect for Stand up Paddle boarding, kayaking, canoeing, and just floating around.
5. $500.00 security deposit required and $100.00 cleaning fee. All sheets and towels are to be laundered by the renters or pay an additional $40.00 laundry fee
6. We discourage bringing dogs or pets because of the wildlife. Many times dogs have been "skunked" or chased. We also have every type of wildlife around us and your dog may not be safe. If you do decide to bring your dog, an additional $200.00 deposit is required. Your dog must be leashed at all times and never left alone in the house without being crated.
click here for Photos